Donnerstag, 12. November 2009

natural love

A couple of years ago Mauri told me:"... autumn is the most beautiful season of the year..." Since I always love the heat of summer I was thinking:"... no way..."
But time is wise, and even if I still love summertime I have to say autumn is gorgeous!
In those pictures we captured little autumn beauty,
but we got great pics of our kids.
.
Maybe because it's november the month of giving thanks, I'm getting sentimental, but I want to thank my two loved friends: Tere & Bettina.  Tere for leaving me this precious present when you left: Bettinas friendship. And  Bettina for ALWAYS beeing there, for hearing (lotssssss of words :-), helping,
sharing your family and love; & for loving Santi like you do.

So, here is the page of an spectacular day with you!






1 Kommentar:

  1. Lidia schrieb:
    LAS FOTOS Y LOS PENSAMIENTOS DEL OTOGNO SON EMOCIONANTES... MAURI SE SENTÓ A LEER Y OBSERVAR EL ALBUM. MARAVILLOSO!!!!
    15 Nov.

    AntwortenLöschen