Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2010

Ta, ta, ta, taaaaaaa!!!!!

Happy december!

Yes!!!!
I'm waiting for weeks to published our "Art countdown".
It was a secret project :-)
My son & I did this calender for my husband.
Our little gentleman (dear Jackie) made every single piece of "art"

This calender is a low fat/ no sugar "eye candy" one :-)


Take a near look by clicking on the picture
 but not you my darling! You have to wait to see what's comming next, ok?!







I was inspired by "a mini album a month" proyect
from Two peas in a bucket by Jennifer Gallacher
You can get the instruction or watch the video by:

Pattern paper from: My mind's eye "coloful christmas"; Cardstock color core; punches: Fiskars & Stampin up; wooden stick from a delicious ice cream :-)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen