Samstag, 25. Juni 2011

we @ noris

I'm so happy,  I finished this week with two layouts!!!

For some of you it's like: " and what's the deal???!!!"
Well, I'm a slowly snail :>) I normally need a couple of days. But I'm growing!!! 
And It makes me happy!

I realize, that this season it being red! 
Lots of things I wear or have are red: the mobile phone my cousin gave me ; my new crocs; part of my name... I never used red before...
But right now,I love red! 

So those LOs are red as well :-)





As we had our crop evening, Marion & Ilonka told me about pagemaps A great place to find layouts/sketches. I'm also trying my self in one page LOs &
I have to say: Oh my gosh! I love them!

Next week I hope to have the inspiration & energie to make more layouts!

Wishing you  a great weekend!




I've used PP Cosmo cricket Togetherness & Prima marketing: animal Bash - My minds eye:Quite contrary jack & jill "life is good" Hey - stampin'up punches - Letters from Thickers: nutmeg + jewelry box in white - ink versa magic: red brick + clear stamps from Heidi Swapp


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen