Donnerstag, 27. September 2012

speedy

Cutie little guy, you were soooooo fast, learning to ride a bicicle. It just took you minutes! I'm glad you've not inherited "my way", because I learn to ride when I was 16!!!
You got the bicicle , jump over, pedal & that was it! Done!!!
Since then you love to feel the speed. 
Learning to stop, was another thing :-)

This LO is  lifted from Mary Ann's LO: Favorite.
I had the PP, I love the way she used it, I had to make a LO of this step on life.
Thank you so much for allowing me, to copy & publish it! XXOO

The border, the oval & the bike are made with the cameo.




2 Kommentare:

  1. Wohl ganz der Papa!
    Das Rad ist toll...
    Lieben Gruß,
    Veridiana

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ganz hinreißend dein LO.
    Die Aufteilung gefällt mir gut
    Lg
    Heidi

    AntwortenLöschen